Monday, April 11, 2011

Slightly Obsessed

I am one step closer to accomplishing my goal... It's a very challenging one if you would like to know. I am re-reading the Harry Potter books before the movie finale in July. This goal requires much thought and attention. You see, I've thought about this movie since about sixth grade.. and now I'm in my senior year of college... Hopefully soon to graduate. I remember calculating how old I would be when the last movie would premiere and now the Harry Potter saga finale is a mere few months away!

I dressed up at midnight, waited in lines to be the lucky few to buy the book first (as my dad stood right next to me), travelled to different towns when mine didn't offer a Walmart or bookstore, and stood in premiere lines sacrificing sleep (and I love sleep).

As I completed Harry Potter 2 this evening, I popped onto facebook and found this:

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha I went to divine comedy this weekend and they showed this, it's hilarious. Also we should go to the movie together!!! My hair automatically makes me the perfect Hermione lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video! I saw it on fb a while back. I'm totally the same way! I reread the whole series before HP 7.1 came out. But I don't think I'll do it again for 7.2- I will rewatch all the movies though, and reread just #7. How are you doing, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember when you were going to dust off the ol blog??

    ReplyDelete